Authentic Judo and Martial Arts Training in the Edmonton & Spruce Grove Area
If you’re looking for…
- Convenient martial arts classes,
- Fun and exciting martial arts classes for your entire family,
- Authentic BJJ and Judo training straight from Brazil,
- The friendliest and most professional martial art school in the Edmonton area!
The Rodrigo Resende BJJ and Judo Academy is the place to be!
Hot Off The Press!
We have programs for all ages and skill levels:
- Little Grapplers Program (ages 4-6)
- Kid’s Program (ages 7-12)
- Adult Programs (ages 13+)
- Try our programs for free!
“I am happy to be able to learn BJJ from such a great teacher! Rodrigo cares about his students, and keeps the training fun. Best of all, I am in better shape now than I was 10 years ago.”
Jonathan Leicht (45 years, White belt)
“I like Jiu-Jitsu because it is fun! Jiu-Jitsu is an awesome martial art! It makes me feel more confident, and teaches me self control. Jiu-Jitsu also teaches how to be respectful, and makes me happy. Sensei Rodrigo is a terrific teacher!”
Alek Nielsen (8 years old)
“Studying Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Rodrigo Resende has been one of the most rewarding things I have ever done in my life. In the past two years I have massively improved my fitness and made numerous friends. Nothing motivates me to get out and exercise like BJJ does.”
Russell Timmerman (45 years old, Blue belt)
Latest BJJ & Judo News
[rpwe limit=”5″ order=”DESC” orderby=”date” post_type=”post” excerpt=”true” length=”30″ readmore=”true” readmore_text=”Read More »” thumb=”true” thumb_height=”100″ thumb_width=”100″]