Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Judo, and Martial Arts in Stony Plain
Join our popular kids and adults programs at the Rodrigo Resende Academy
Do you live in Stony Plain, and are looking for an authentic martial arts program for your children or yourself? Rodrigo Resende BJJ Academy offers one of the top authentic Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Judo, and martial arts instruction in Alberta, lead by experienced black belt champions and competitors. We are located five minutes east to Spruce Grove, where our facility is the largest Brazilian Jiu Jitsu gym in Canada!
From Children to Adults, Everybody Wins
Our classes range from novice and advanced programs for kids, children, and adults, ages 4 and up for any skill level.
- Little Grapplers Program – Children Ages 4 to 6
- Children’s Program – Ages 7 to 12
- Adults Program – Ages 13 and up
- Six Days of Training: See the Class Schedule
Trust Is Everything
The community of Stony Plain trusts us for many reasons:
- As one of the highest ranking BJJ instructors in Alberta, Professor Rodrigo Resende is a 3rd degree black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and national champion, with 23 years of practice and 11 years of teaching experience
- Our team of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belt instructors are experienced national competitors that want you and your family to succeed
- Training is hosted in the largest BJJ facility in Canada
- Membership includes unlimited access to all martial arts classes (BJJ, Judo, Muay Thai, and Self Defense) and a weightlifting gym – for one low monthly cost. Ask us today!
All-Inclusive Martial Arts Training
Your membership includes access to all of our martial arts programs, including:
Want to get your feet wet first? Sign up for a one week trial!
Rodrigo Resende Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy for Stony Plain also opens it doors to other communities including: