Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Judo, and Martial Arts in Spruce Grove
Learn about our children and adults classes at the Rodrigo Resende Academy
Hello Spruce Grove! Are you looking for authentic martial arts classes for yourself or your family? Rodrigo Resende Martial Arts Academy offers one of the top instruction in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Judo, and martial arts in Canada, led by experienced black belts and competitors. Also – joining the Rodrigo Resende Martial Arts Academy gives you access to the largest Brazilian Jiu Jitsu gym in Canada!
Winning Memberships for Everyone
Classes at the academy range from beginner to advanced programs for kids, children, and adults, ages 4 and up. We cater to all levels of skill.
- Little Grapplers Program – Children Ages 4 to 6
- Children’s Program – Ages 7 to 12
- Adults Program – Ages 13 and up
- Six Days of Training: See the Class Schedule
Community and Trust is Everything
The community of Spruce Grove trusts us for many reasons:
- As one of the highest ranking BJJ instructors in Alberta, Professor Rodrigo Resende is a 3rd degree black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and national champion, with 23 years of practice and 11 years of teaching experience
- Our team of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belt instructors are experienced national competitors that want you and your family to succeed
- Training is hosted in the largest BJJ facility in Canada
- Membership includes unlimited access to all martial arts classes (BJJ, Judo, Muay Thai, and Self Defense) and a weightlifting gym – for one low monthly cost. Ask us today!
It’s the All-Inclusive Martial Arts Training
Your membership gives you access to our world-class martial arts programs, including:
Plus, your first classes are on us! Sign up for a one week trial and get started today.
Rodrigo Resende Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy also invite members from across Albert, including: